Welcome to Ridhani.com, an Online Venture by Businessovation Solutions LLP. By accessing this website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions of Ridhani listed below.
All information, products and services displayed on www.ridhani.com (henceforth referred as “website”, “The website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
The website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof. In order to use our website, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use our website.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of color will be accurate.
2. You (The User) certify that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on Ridhani.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. We will take "Full Responsibility" of your Transactional Order, if the transactional order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used "Private Courier Companies" (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, Fedex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of us.
6. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The full payment shall be refunded and you (The User) will be informed of the same.
7. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake at your end (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by us for re-delivery shall be claimed from you (The User).
8. You (The User) agree to give accurate, authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you (The User) at any point of time. If any such details are found not to be true wholly or partly, we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you (The User) from using our services without prior intimation whatsoever.
9. We will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
10. We will not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
11. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.